Zone RV have long been associated with manufacturing high class and extremely rugged off road caravans.
Zone RV vans come with an impressive spec list featuring:
4G cell signal booster
Batwing Awning – custom made for ZONE RV, using material from our marine heritage (ex-yacht sail supplier) designed to provide shade/rain protection while cooking outside.
L-Shaped outdoor kitchen
Underbed removable storage bag for his and hers clothing – lightweight (lighter than drawers) and convenient for transferring laundry
Italian seal hatches, custom made for ZONE RV, for all external compartments (as explained in this video) to maximum dust and water proofing
Purpose-built off-road chassis, with the iconic ZONE RV drawbar designed to reduce weight and increase strength for off-road activity
Vehicle Component’s military standard Cruisemaster ATX suspension is an available option on all the off-road models
The new Off-Road Family Series (ZF-20.6 and ZF-22.6) are also true off-roaders
Generous payloads are available with all of the ZONE RV caravans due to the extremely lightweight build (tare weight as low as 1800kg for the Z-16.6 Off-Road model and 2,535kg for the Z-21.6 Off-Road model), averaging 600-1200kg of payload across the range.
And for a limited time they are giving away the Remote Traveller Pack ($4,128) on all their off road caravans.
The pack consists of:
- Rear access fold down ladder worth $540.
- High quality shovel with rubberised rear bar mounts valued at $163.
- Upgrade to 400W solar and 300L water storage worth $760.
- ZONE RV creek water pull system to access non-pressurised water supplies and fill whatever tank you desire. Normally $575.
- MAXTRAX for easy recovery of vehicle or caravan on any soft surface. Worth $340.
- 4G Cell Signal Booster with a hinged whip antenna that can effectively double your phone signal in remote areas.