NSW National Parks are offering a 25% discount on camping at certain camp sites to encourage more people to support struggling communities hit by the recent bushfires.
In a move that is hoped to boost tourism and travel into areas and communities that have been affected by the recent bushfires, the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service are offering a 25% discount for camping getaways to certain National Parks across the state.
If you book a camping trip to one of the parks listed below before 31 March 2020, you’ll be able to score 25% off the camping fees by using the promo code LoveNSW. Bookings must be made before the 31st of March, and the camping bookings must be booked for between now and 24 September 2020. The bookings discount does, however, exclude the easter holidays.
The move is being praised across the four-wheel drive industry and indeed among the smaller communities that have seen tough times on the backs of first the bushfire crisis that unfolded over 2019/2020 summer, and now flooding in some places. That said, many of the national parks included within the offer were not, or only minimally affected by the bushfires, and so are just as beautiful as ever.
The National Parks that are being included in the 25% discount are:
- Black Rocks campground, Bundjalung National Park
- Broughton Island campground, Myall Lakes National Park
- Cutters Camp campground, Mebbin National Park
- Illaroo campground, Yuraygir National Park
- Mungo Brush campground, Myall Lakes National Park
- Rummery Park campground, Whian Whian State Conservation Area
- Sandon River campground, Yuraygir National Park
- The Ruins campground, Booti Booti National Park
- Thungutti campground, New England National Park
- Woody Head campground, Bundjalung National Park
Sydney & Surrounds
- Euroka campground, Blue Mountains National Park
- Kingfisher Pool campground, Heathcote National Park
- Lake Eckersley campground, Heathcote National Park
- Mirang Pool campground, Heathcote National Park
- North Era campground, Royal National Park
- Uloola Falls campground, Royal National Park
- Bittangabee campground, Ben Boyd National Park
- Hobart Beach campground, Bournda National Park
- Saltwater Creek campground, Ben Boyd National Park