ARB will host its 4×4 Culture Live event at Loveday 4×4 Adventure Park in South Australia with tickets on-sale now.
ARB’s 4×4 Culture Live will take place on 21-22 March 2020 with tickets on-sale now. It’s open to all ARB customers and friends.
Hosted at Loveday 4×4 Adventure Park in South Australia, attendees will be spoilt with a weekend full of adventure including tag-along tours of the 8,000-acre park, scavenger hunts, prize giveaways, camp cooking, fishing classes, special guests, product experiences and industry experts, ARB said.
Tickets are available now in Adult, Teen and Child passes.
- Park access and camping fees;
- Saturday night tapas and dinner (kid-specific meals available);
- Sunday night tapas and dinner (kid-specific meals available);
- Access all areas (classes, demonstrations, tours, etc);
- Evening entertainment; and
- Kids’ entertainment.
Attendees will be responsible for their own camping equipment, fuel and meals (outside of included meals).
Things to note:
- There will be an on-site cafeteria and chef where meals can be purchased;
- There are on-site amentities;
- No dogs are allowed during this event; and
- No unregistered vehicles are allowed during this event.
To register your interest in attending the event, please head to www.arb.com.au/4x4culture-live