Buy four BFGoodrich off-road tyres before September 30 and receive a FREE BFGoodrich swag valued at $279.
BFGOODRICH ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2
The BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A® KO2 is the toughest All-terrain tyre ever. Engineered from BFGoodrich’s championship off-road motorsports racing technology, the KO2 4×4 tyre delivers exceptional toughness, durability and traction for traversing harsh conditions, including gravel, dirt, rock and mud. The new KO2 4WD tyre will give you the confidence to take on the toughest challenges for work or play.
20% Tougher Sidewalls¹
• Tougher sidewall rubber (resists bruising splitting)
• Thicker, extended shoulder shield (extends down the sidewall to protect the core)
• Advanced deflection design (deflects objects from snagging and splitting the sidewall)
2X Longer on gravel² 15% on asphalt³
• Specially formulated treat rubber (optimally blended for superior gravel road endurance)
• Advanced footprint shape (Distributes stress evenly for longer, more uniform wear)
• Interlocking tread design (provided tread block stability to resist irregular wear)
• Stone Ejectors (prevent stone retention and drilling)
10% more mud traction⁴
• Serrated Shoulder Design (provides greater manoeuvrability in soft soil)
• Side Biter Lugs (provide increased mud and rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations
• Mud-Phobic Bars (improve shoulder cleaning in muddy and soft soils)
• 3-D Locking Sipes (increase the amount of biting edges for better traction)
BFGOODRICH MUD TERRAIN T/A KM2
For the most extreme off roaders who need a tyre to get them through the most torturous off-road conditions, the BFGoodrich Mud Terrain T/AKM2 is the tyre for them.
Designed for serious off-road performance, Krawler-TEK technology uses three key sidewall enhancements, including a brand new rubber compound that resists punctures and bruising. So it can take on even the most torturous conditions.
• Chip resistance sidewall rubber compound is immune to chipping and bruising
• Sidewall cords are up to 33% larger than the previous Mud-Terrain T/A KM, which provides protection and durability.
• Heavy duty lugs extend down the sidewall, providing more grip.
• Linear Flex-Zone across the face of the tread gives the Mud Terrain T/A Km2 the flexibility to wrap around obstacles.
• Self-cleaning tread
Promotional Period: 18 Aug 2017 – 30 Sep 2017.
STEPS ON HOW TO CLAIM YOUR FREE SWAG VALUED AT $279
1 Purchase a set of 4 or more BFGoodrich Off Road Tyres between 18th August 2017 and 30th September 2017.
2 Visit www.promo.bfgoodrich.com.au, complete the claim form and enter your contact and purchase details. Claims must be completed and submitted online by Tuesday 31st October 2017.
3 Upload your purchase receipts and click ‘submit’. You will then receive email confirmation of your claim and Claim ID number.
4 Your BFGoodrich Branded Swag will be dispatched within 3 weeks of your claim being validated.
Swag Warranty & Faulty Issues: Anything relating to Swag warranty or a faulty product enquiries need to be directed to: email@example.com. For further information, see Swag instructions.
Product info: BFGoodrich Swag
This lightweight biker swag has been developed and tested in Australia in a wide range of conditions. The swag has a cutting edge design and is manufactured from especially processed lightweight materials.
1 carry bag consisting of:
1 x Swag
1 x accessory bag consisting of:
8 x steel pegs
4 x pre-curved aluminium bows
1 x straight aluminium ridge pole.
¹Based on internal sidewall splitting test v’s BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tyre in size LT265/70R17. Sidewall splitting test results were derived from a simulated sidewall aggression testing machine (patent pending US20120245859A1)
²Off-road test – based on commissioned third party gravel endurance tests versus BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO tyre LT265/70R17.
³On-road test – based on internal wear tests v’s BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO tyre size in LT265/70R17
⁴Based on internal subjective mud condition traction tests using SAE ratings and converted to percentage by competitive analysis v’s BFGoodrich All-Terrain KO tyre in size LT 265/70R17.
Key Terms and Conditions: Promotional period 18 August – 30 September. Online claim period open until 31 October 2017. Offer available via redemption at www.promo.bfgoodrich.com.au. Purchase 4 BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2 tyres or BFGoodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2 tyres in one transaction. Offer excludes trade, fleet, wholesale and BFGoodrich Advantage Drive and SUV tyre purchases. For full terms and conditions and a list of participating dealers, please visit www.promo.bfgoodrich.com.au.