Amarok V6 Adventure $112k+ Giveaway – Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Amarok V6 Adventure Giveaway
- a. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- b. The Promoter is Pat Callinan Media, Unit 6/ 31 Attunga Road, Blaxland, NSW 2774 ABN 30150263362, contact number: (02) 4739 4271.
- c. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, Pat Callinan Media includes all related and subsidiary companies, past, present and future officers, agents, representatives, employees and assigns.
- d. Club4x4 Pty Ltd is underwritten by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd (ABN 78 090 584 473). One (1) Winners voucher to the maximum value of $1000 and give (5) runners up vouchers to the maximum value of $1000 each towards an insurance policy through Club4x4, subject to eligibility, to insure through Club4x4. Vouchers are not refundable but transferable subject to eligibility to insure with Club4x4.
2. Entry Requirements
- a. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoters and their Immediate Family Members and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. “Immediate Family Members” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- b. The promotion commences at 04:00am on Friday 13th October 2017 and entries close at 4:00am on Sunday 01 April 2018 (the “Promotion Period”)
- c. To enter the draw, participants must visit https://mr4x4.com.au/ OR http://berko.com.au/, then follow the prompts to participate in the “Amarok V6 Adventure Giveaway” competition. Entrants need to enter all the required fields for the entry to be valid.
- d. For the purpose of this competition, a unique person is constituted by a unique email address, phone number, first name and last name.
- e. There is a limit of one entry per unique person, per calendar month during the Promotion Period.
- f. There is no cost to enter the competition. By entry into this competition, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the databases of the Promoter and the related bodies corporate who are providing the prizes under a commercial arrangement with the Promoter and that they may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding their products and services including contacting entrants via electronic messaging. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. By entering into these terms and conditions the participant automatically agrees to be subscribed to receive communications from Pat Callinan Media Pty Ltd, Pat Callinan Publishing Pty Ltd.
- g. Once Prizes have been picked up by the Prize winners, the Promoter takes no responsibility for Prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- h. By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the Prize.
- i. All references to time in these terms and conditions are references to Sydney, New South Wales, and Australia time.
- j. The Promoter may require the winner to provide identification as requested by the Promoter including (without limitation) proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- k. If due to any reason whatsoever the Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has won a prize that the entrant has not complied with these terms, that entrant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
- l. Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this competition or of these terms.
a. The first eligible entry drawn at 10am on Wednesday 4th April 2018 will win: one Volkswagen Amarok Sportline V6 Turbo Diesel TDI560 6 speed manual in Candy White. RRP: $52,490 plus on-road costs, one Cub Frontier Camper $33,990 , Redarc – Manager 30(BMS) RRP$2,193 , Redarc – 150W SunPower Cells Solar Blanket RRP$1,575 , Century YUASA C12-105da AGM deep cycle RRP $543, 3 x CSA Renegade Wheels RRP $1,011 , Toyo Tyres: 3 x Open Country A/TII RRP $927 , Yamaha 2KVA Generator(EF2000IS) RRP $2,149 , ARB 60L Portable Fridge Freezer RRP $1,399 , ARB Voucher RRP $5,000 , Club 4X4 Voucher RRP $1,000 , Pat Pack RRP $22. Total RRP $102,299.
The 5 Runners Up (being the subsequent eligible entry drawn immediately following the draw set out above) will each win one ARB Voucher ($1000.00), one Club 4×4 Voucher ($1000.00) and one Pat Callinan Pack (RRP $221.00) The value of the Runner up prize pool is $11,105.00
Total Competition Prize pool is $112,894.00
The winners will be notified over the phone and in writing using contact details provided in their entry on Friday 6th April 2018. Their name will be published on mr4x4.com.au on Monday 9th April 2018, or when they have been contacted.
- b. The Volkswagen Amarok V6 is to be collected from the winner’s closest authorised Volkswagen dealership (which the Promoter will confirm with the winner prior to collection). All Volkswagen vehicles include 12 month registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State). Any additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter and prize supplier take no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter and prize supplier with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter and prize supplier before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter and prize supplier in its discretion.
- c. The Frontier Cub Camper is to be collected from the winner’s closest dealership (which the Promoter will confirm with the winner prior to collection). All other prizes will be delivered to the winners’ nominated address.
- d. The Promoter is not liable for any costs associated with the collection of any of the prizes.
- e. The prizes may not be transferred or substituted except at the Promoter’s discretion. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value due to prize unavailability. Any tax on the prize is the responsibility of the winner. Independent financial advice should be sought by any person participating in this promotion. Any change in prizes will be approved by the relevant government authorities.
- f. The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs associated with the prize before or after the delivery.
- g. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received or are otherwise interfered with due to problems with the Internet or telecommunications services. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any incomplete, late, lost or misdirected entries.
- h. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- i. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of the Prize. The Prize will be provided by the Promoter to the winner/s as stated in the Prize Delivery section of the Schedule.
- j. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- a. The draw will take place at the offices of the Promoter at Unit 6/31 Attunga Road, Blaxland, 2774
- b. The winner will be chosen by a random electronic draw process and drawn through https://www.drawmycomp.com/. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The draw and publication dates for the above mentioned competition are as follows:
Nature of Prize:
Major Prize Winner one Volkswagen Amarok Sportline V6 Turbo Diesel TDI50 6 speed Manual in Candy White. RRP: $52,490 plus on road cost, one Frontier Cub Camper , Redarc – Manager 30(BMS) RRP$2,193 , Redarc – 150W SunPower Cells Solar Blanket RRP$1,575 , Century YUASA C12-105da AGM deep cycle RRP $543, 3 x CSA Renegade Wheels RRP $1,011 , Toyo Tyres: 3 x Open Country A/TII RRP $927 , Yamaha 2KVA Generator (EF2000IS) RRP $2,149, ARB 60L Portable Fridge Freezer RRP $1,399 , ARB Voucher RRP $5,000 , Club 4X4 Voucher RRP $1,000 , Pat Pack RRP $22. Total RRP $101,789
5 x Runner up Prize packs One ARB Voucher (RRP $1,000), one Club 4×4 Voucher (RRP $1,000), one Pat Callinan Prize pack (RRP$221.00)
Total Competition Prize pool is $112,894.00
4:00am Friday the 13h of October 2017
4:00am Sunday the 1st April 2018
Wednesday 4th April 2018
Time of Draw:
Friday 6th April 2018
Mr 4X4 WEBSITE
Mr 4×4 Facebook page
- c. The winners will be notified via email and phone contact on the draw date after completion of the draw.
- d. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions, they forfeit or they don’t claim the prize. If any prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw or draws, as required, at the same time and place as the original draws but on Wednesday 17th April 2018. The winner/s of these subsequent draws will be published on http://www.mr4x4.com.au on Wednesday 24 April 2018.
- a. The Promoters collect personal information (“PI“) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoters will also use and handle PI as set out in their respective Privacy Policies, which can be viewed at http://www.mr4x4.com.au (Pat Callinan Media) or at http://www.volkswagen.com.au/en/tools/navigation/footer/privacy.html (Volkswagen). In addition to any use that may be outlined in the Promoter and prize supplier’s Privacy Policies, the Promoter and prize supplier may, for an indefinite period, for entrants that have opted in, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. The Privacy Policies also contain information about how entrants may opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt with. All entries become the property of the Promoters. The Promoters will not disclose entrant’s personal information to any entity outside of Australia.
- b. The Promoter may require an entrant or prize winner to execute any document necessary to give effect to item 5a).
- c. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
- a. The Promoter does not take any responsibility for any costs associated with entering and/or accessing this competition including and not limited to Internet service provider costs.
- b. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) in its sole discretion to cancel the competition or to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process.
- c. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
- d. If the Promoter becomes aware that a prize winner is in breach of any warranty contained in these Terms and Conditions or made subsequently to the Promoter may deem that prize winner ineligible.
- e. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its related bodies corporate and each of their officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant and/or (f) redemption of the prize.
NSW Permit No: LTPS/17/17985
ACT Permit No: ACT TP 17/01835
SA Permit No: T17/1736