STOCKTON BEACH SEAFOOD HOT POT – A’ LA ‘SHUTTLE CHEF’
- 5 large Fresh King Prawns
- 1 large Fresh Squid tubes
- 1 portion Atlantic Salmon
- 100gr Fresh Black Mussels
- 1 Onion
- Piece of Fennel
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 2 threads of Saffron
- 1 x Bouquet Garni
- 2 sticks of Celery
- 2 cups of Fish Stock
- 1 Leek
- Salt, pepper
- Chop up all your vegetables into a small dice and then place your pan on a low heat, add olive oil and slowly cook your vegetables – just soften them, don’t allow them to brown.
- Add your fish stock, saffron and bouquet garni and then bring to the boil.
- While that is coming to the boil, lightly sear off your salmon in a hot pan to seal it.
- Once the stock has come to the boil, place all your seafood into the pot and give a stir, adding salt and pepper.
- Place into the Shuttle Chef – you want to give it about 35-45 mins.
Serve with crusty bread or rice.